The B7 COORDINATORS GROUP is the working body of the B7 that manages the work of the B7 Baltic Islands Network. The group:
- Consists of representatives from each of the member islands.
- Plans, leads, organises, monitors, controls, manages the budget and evaluates the work of the B7.
- Ensures representatives from their islands implement projects and participate in the projects agreed in the activity programmes.
- Meets as agreed in the biannual activity programme.
- Takes decisions with simple majority of the represented islands.