The B7 STEERING COMMITTEE is the political body of the B7 and provides the framework and direction of the Baltic Islands Co-operation. The Steering Committee:
- Consists of one politician from each of the member islands.
- Develops and decides upon the orientation of the B7 activities.
- Approves the biannual activity programme and budget of the B7 Baltic Islands Network.
- Meets yearly and at the Biannual Conference at the chairing island.
- Takes decisions with simple majority of the represented islands.